jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Mid-Term Writing Task "Formal Letter" Oct. 8, 2009

Dear Madam,
It was such a relief when I received your letter, saying that I have won two weeks at Camp California in U.S.A. I have never been to that beautiful place at Camp California. It is great fun to have the opportunity to stay in there and the most remarkable of all It is that most of the expenses are made for your company since It is a prize.
Firstly, I would like to know if you have all the Camp facilities to stay in my tent because I love being in contact with nature. Then, I would prefer travelling in July because here in New York is summer time so I am very busy with my language teaching job I have till the end of this month.
I have great experience dealing with young people in certain activities such as singing and swimming. I have also taken piano lessons together with singing classes but the activity I like the most is swimming because It is very relaxing for me to swim in pools, lakes, rivers and so on.
I need you to tell me what the weather conditions are to bring some appropriate clothes and How much money I am going to earn working there. If you need any further information about me please do not hesitate in asking me.
I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully,
Katia Carrasco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario