jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

2 Writing Task-Mid Term Exam

Number 6 "You recently visited a place which you had not been to for a long time"

Dear Claudia,

I am so sorry because I haven`t writen to you for a long time. Please accept my apologies for that I didn´t mean to hurt your feelings having such a behaviour but my life here in Chile has changed a lot since our father´s death. Hope the kids are all right living in Paris at the moment.

Claudia This letter is to let you know what a beautiful lanscape there is in Talagante, near our farm that is in Isla de Maipo. Do you remember when we were little girls we used to pick up all kinds of fruits and vegetables just for fun. Guess what!!! the horses we had there are not only two now, It is full of riding horses who were free in that green and flowery land.
The house we had there It has been rebuilt again, and you can´t imagine what peculiar and picturesque is looking at that medium size house. The most amazing of all is that around the house there are thousands of different kinds of bushes and flowers.
You should come to visit this memorable place once again since our mother have put it on sale. You know that I don´t agree with that decision but we don´t have any other choice to cope with the expenses to maintain the farm.
Claudia I have to leave you now, send hugs and kisses for my nephews, see you and lots of love,
Best wishes,
Katie (your beloved sister)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario