miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Assignment 6: Formal Transactional Letter.

Dear Editor,

Iam katia carrasco, an active member of an environmental group and I have some complaints about last Monday´s demonstration newspaper report which is almost nothing correct in relation to what I saw there.

Firstly, apart from the protesters claim about the extinction of a rare species of snail, they protested against the destruction of woodland in Oldbury. Secondly, they were over 2,000 people gathered there instead of 200 people as you said in your newspaper report.

To make matters worse, it was a silent demonstration and not a a noisy one as you wrote in your report and the troublemakers were not just unemployed youngsters though many of them were local residents protesting against the building of a by-pass for Oldbury.

I would like you to take my points under consideration and I expect you to send a reporter to interview me so as to mend this newspaper report.

Yours faithfully,

katia carrasco



1 comentario: