miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

September 15, 2009. "Chain Stories"



As I carefully entered the haunted house, the door shut behind me and I started to feel that I was in an unknown situation which was terrifying me in such a way I couldn't explain to anybody there in that horrendous day I had there. It was a heavy atmosphere so I was not breathing properly but I had the need of going to the bathroom that was upstairs. As I rushed through the stairs I saw two ghosts behind me so they began calling my name, luodly:

-Are you katie? I bet you are!!!

-No, I' m not so I said to them I'am katia...You have been mistaken me for another person............


At that precise moment, the ghost sang an ancient song and I recognized the melody straight away and without realizing it I hummed the tune. I was hearing it very pleased...

1 comentario:

  1. but suddenly I heard another voice from downstairs and I was really afraid because I thought that this house just had 2 ghost.
    I came down quickly and I rushed through the dark corridor as far as my eye could see the exit, so when I was running the three ghosts were following me very as quickly as they could almost broushing against my sholuder. I opened the principal door and I left the haunted house.

    ResponderEliminar