jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Letter of Application (June 17 Assignment)


Dear Sir or Madam,


I am writing to express an interest in the position you are offering so I woul like to apply for the job of Bar and Restaurant Staff advertised in this week´s issue of "The Sun".


As you will see from my curriculum vitae I have a grat deal of experience related to restaurant staff. Therefore, I am expert on clutery, stiff and soft drinks, cooking international food, desserts and one of my major abilities are leadership qualities. It would be very challenging for me to work in an English speaking country because I have just graduated from the advanced level in English speaking and I would like to improve my oral skills fluently.


My interest include salad bars, kidney pies, flavoury stew and tasty desserts. I have worked at an international resort since I was doing my English course , as the head waitress in charge of running the whole restuarant in there.


I am very flexible, tolerant and easy going to form part of a team. Herewith I enclose a reference letter from my previous employer and I would be able to work at Coastal Campsites from now on. By the way, how many hours do I have to work? and how long is the contract for?


As I meet the qualifications I look forward to receiving a promt reply.



Best Regards,

katia carrasco


1 comentario:

  1. Well done.
    Be careful with some translations:
    stiff drinks = mixed drinks
    your interests should be a list of activities such as cooking, baking, making...etc.

    ResponderEliminar