jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

Reply to Mark `s letter

Dear Mark,
Thanks a lot for the letter you sent to me 5 days ago, in which you greet me about the new house where I ' am living now. You know that I have been very busy tyding and cleaning up this old house I moved in, so I haven' t had enough time to write you before.
It has been very hard to fit all my stuff in here. You know what I mean ¡ This new place is smaller than the other one but I fortunately have a guest room so you can come over whenever you feel like.
Mark I haven' t told you that I' am on a week permission holiday because I needed it badly so I'am thinking about going to visit you in that lovely farm, It seems to be very relaxing to work over there and believe it or not ¡ I remember your old she dog named Lady. Anyway I' ll give you a ring today at night to let you know about my trip.
I' am looking forward to seeing you as soon as possible. Sorry my friend I must go now to my girlfriend' s house for dinner.
Best wishes
David

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario